Fall 2017 Schedules
Fall 2017 registration is CLOSED.
For more information on AFC United soccer for Fall 2017, please email us via this link:
Fall 2017 Fact Sheet
Please click HERE to view the AFC United Lehigh Valley Fall 2017 Fact Sheet, containing the basic information about our Lehigh Valley Developmental and Recreational programs for the Fall 2017 season.
Fall 2017 Programs and Schedules
Lancaster - Premier
- AFC United '01 girls (U16) - playing as a tournament team in 2017/18
Lehigh Valley - Travel
- AFC United '05 Scrappers (U13) - RBJSL U13 Division 2
- AFC United '07 (U11) - RBJSL U11 Division 2
- AFC United '09 (U09) - RBJSL U9 Division 2
Lehigh Valley - Recreational
- AFC United '05 Rec (U13) - BMYSL U13 Division B
Lehigh Valley - Developmental
- '10/'11 (U08 - 4v4 - "bridge") - schedule HERE
- '12/'13 (U06) - schedule HERE
- '14 (U04) - schedule HERE
Lehigh Valley Developmental Soccer program information
Additional information is available on our Fact Sheet, linked near the top of this page.
2010/11 (U08) - 4v4 "bridge" program
- Macungie, Bethlehem, and Nazareth groups:
- 1-2 practices per week, at the discretion of the coach/leadership at each site.
- Game each weekend against one of the other AFC United teams
- Game format follows US Soccer 4v4 Standards
- Teams may begin practice on 14 Aug 2017
- Weather/field cancellations are the responsibility of the coach/leadership at each site, in consultation with the scheduling coordinator. Cancellation decision should be made by 8:00 AM to allow for time to communicate to the teams and parents.
2012/13 (U06) and 2014 (U04)
- 30-minute skill session, followed by 30 minutes of game play, at the discretion of the coach/leadership at each site.
- Weather/field cancellations are the responsibility of the coach/leadership at each site. Cancellation decision should be made by 8:00 AM to allow for time to communicate to the parents.